On Sunday we went to Target and bought my ballet outfit. There were a ton of pink ones and only one blue one to choose from. I chose...
On Monday we went to ballet class but I was a little shy. I spent most of the class just watching the other girls dance. I did meet a friend though. You are not going to believe it but... her name is Avery and she has a baby sister Quinn too! We spell our names a little differently though.On Tuesday, the second day of ballet class, Mama and Daddy were so proud of me for trying my best, listening to the teacher, and participating the entire time.
I actually practiced being brave and a few ballet moves out in the hall before class on Tuesday.



During ballet class I am learning to twirl the ribbon baton in circles.
I am also learning to lean toward the bar.
I can't wait to dance some more on Wednesday and Thursday!A few other fun ballet photos:










Ballet lessons are so much fun!


That is adorable!! I love her blue ballet outfit!!
ReplyDelete